- How do I enable student version in AutoCAD?

- How do I enable student version in AutoCAD?

Looking for:

- Autodesk autocad 2018 educational free 













































     


- Autodesk Education Community Resources | Autodesk



  The DXF will be free of the watermark.. but if you edit the file in an educational version again the watermark will come back. The official website of AutoCAD is or We need to sign-in as an educator or student to avail the benefits of the free version. The. In this case, I am selecting the license I require for personal use. The version that is required.    

 

Autodesk autocad 2018 educational free



   

I am having trouble converting an AutoCAD. I can select all options fine but when the import is finished only the length markings are imported and they are even wrong , the object is missing completely. Go to Solution. Solved by john. This forum is for installation and licensing issues for all Autodesk products.

However to your issue.. There's no indication in your posting what type of an AutoCAD drawing this is. Anyhow are you trying this in Inventor or AutoCAD, so we can redirect you to the correct forum to better suit your needs. Mark Lancaster. Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it. I generated a file in AutoCAD. I want to share this file with someone who can only process step files. However Inventor cannot open the file What other formats does your recipient's application accept?

Here is a list of formats that AutoCAD can write to. Another option would be to grab a Trial version of Fusion , upload your file and then export from there. Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question. Can you share the DWG so I can try this? So "step" file format is the only one you are after. Otherwise you may export it to "sat", "stl" or "iges" format by using your AutoCAD plain version.

Inventor does not show the info of layers, dimstyles, linetypes, textstyles, blocks etc when using import AutoCAD drawing method described in the link you mentioned. However, you may see the info mentioned above if using open AutoCAD file method. But it is not converted to IPT format. Drag the dimension definition points to reattach the dimensions". But the image I get is lacking the object completely. I only have the description box of the. I really would like to get this working without installing another software, so I am looking into Inventor first but will try it with a trial version of Fusion if it is not feasible otherwise.

Yes, you are correct, I am only interested in step files. I know of the possibility to export stl etc from AutoCAD. Yes, I can see, that more than one file should be created by the import, but unfortunately they somehow the import fails and nothing is displayed. The information I would like to keep is a visual model of the original. I suspect the issue might be that the Inventor engine that is embedded in AutoCAD is newer than your installed version of Inventor.

You might download Inventor as a trial to see if that makes any difference. Thank you john. The PM message does not allow attachments. Please send the file to me at john. I sent you back the SAT file so you can try the process. This way all solids will become unique parts. That is not what you would like to have. There is software available that respects te array and put it in a assembly.

For example BricsCAD. AutoCAD Forum. Turn on suggestions. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Showing results for. Search instead for. Did you mean:. This page has been translated for your convenience with an automatic translation service.

This is not an official translation and may contain errors and inaccurate translations. Autodesk does not warrant, either expressly or implied, the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information translated by the machine translation service and will not be liable for damages or losses caused by the trust placed in the translation service.

Back to Topic Listing Previous Next. Message 1 of KassandraRekili a. Convert dwg to stp. Does anyone had similiar problems and knows a solution? Thank you! Tags 6. Tags: autocad. Message 2 of KassandraRekilia This forum is for installation and licensing issues for all Autodesk products.

Message 3 of Lancaster , sorry for using not the correct forum What I tried: 1. My question: Can I get Inventor to open the. Message 4 of John Vellek Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software! Message 5 of Also, did you consider Fusion to do this process?

Message 6 of KassandraRekilia wrote Can I get Inventor to open the. What kind of info you'd like to take into Inventor? AFAIK 1. Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.

Message 7 of Message 8 of Thank you BeKirra. Message 9 of I am happy to look at this on my side too if you can provide a sample file. Message 10 of May I sent you a sample file via pm? Message 11 of Message 12 of Message 13 of Message 14 of I need to convert dwg files to stp. How to do them? Message 15 of Post Reply. Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Report a website issue.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download TreeSize Free for Windows 7 (32/64 bit) in English.

Microsoft PowerPoint Download - Getpczone.

Microsoft visio professional 2016 purchase free. Compare Visio options